Sunday, April 10, 2016

so you want to be a hooker?


It's just starting to get cool here 
and the blankets are coming out.

I have made quite a few crochet blankets 
and it never really occurred
to me that not everyone can crochet until a friend
recently asked me to teach her how to make a blanket.

I can't follow a crochet pattern and I don't know 
the right names for the stitches so I thought I'd do a little 
roundup here of basic crochet tutorials 
I have found on pinterest.


This is a no nonsense series of tutorials and videos created by
Anneliese of The Aesthetic Nest. 


Another one with videos from Tamara Kelly at Moogly.

When I started crocheting there weren't any videos 
to learn from but now I've watched a few researching this post and they are the way to go if you 
can't have someone in person to show you.


Good luck and let me know how you get on.
Stay warm xxx







3 comments:

  1. wonderful and colorful wool collection. i loved it and i am very much sure that my mom will love it too:) thanks for sharing some wonderful winter collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the crochets are really beautiful. I must say your sense of choosing colors is really awesome. The patterns are good and I hope you will share more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information. Are you ready for new game sims 4 cheats update?

    ReplyDelete